Baxi Engineering Inc. (BEI) is a full service post-tensioned concrete specialty engineering firm with specialization in the analysis, design, construction and repair of different types of post-tensioned concrete structures. BEI’s expertise includes single strand unbonded tendons, multi-strand bonded tendons, external post-tensioning, pre-tensioning and other prestressed concrete applications.
BEI principal Dr. Asit Baxi is recognized as an industry expert on post-tensioned concrete building structures.
What BEI brings to the table is the following:
- Blending of our extensive technical knowledge and construction experience in post-tensioned building construction gained over 25 years
- Design experience of over 220 PT buildings covering over 25 million square feet
- Construction and detailing of over 800 PT buildings covering over 70 million square feet
- Use of the latest analysis and design tools
- Active involvement in the development of industry codes & standards (American Concrete Institute – ACI and the Post-tensioning Institute – PTI)
- Active participation in research in this field
BEI has a group of highly energetic and dedicated individuals with considerable experience in the post-tensioning field who take pride in their work and are extremely committed to their profession.